Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Sun Set's On Yet Another Seattle Day



So I've been thinking a lot lately about what my next move is going to be. I really want to live abroad: London, Prague, Rome or Hong Kong. I was at Purple Cafe & Wine Bar last Friday with two acquaintances, when this subject came up. My friend, who seems to have traveled everywhere, said that London, in his opinion, was the center of the world. I then divulged that I'd been considering the University of London, which, in his opinion, made me uber-cool. I don't think I've ever been that encouraged by someone I am just getting to know. I was pleasantly surprised. Sometimes all you really need is a word of encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. the pics are so serene and gorgeous! good luck, sometimes you have to take a leap of faith!

    ReplyDelete