Sunday, May 16, 2010

Okay Friends -

There has been SO MUCH going on in the last several months, but I promise to soon be back in top form. I truly love to blog. I love to write about all the things that I love in my life. My daily inspirations. The things I'm dreaming of. It's my release - So I've been a little wound up as you can imagine. I am still in school, still working fulltime, still chasing that dream. I keep thinking and thinking about my design label - hoping to find some time to put it together. Soon though. I hope you are all living life to the fullest, making the most of each and everyday, appreciating the people you love in your life.

I leave you with this quote, which I am completely stealing off of my friend Mohammed's FB page (he has the BEST quotes!):

"Can miles truly separate you from friends...if you want to be with someone you love, aren't you there already?"

That was for you, doll (B!).

No comments:

Post a Comment