Friday, May 1, 2009

ELLE (US) October 2003






This is one of my favorite editorials of all time. It's called Couture Now and features Maja Latinovic. I love everything - I still want that Versace dress - so sexy. I don't know if anyone remembers, but Beyonce wore this dress to the 2003 MTV VMA's. I didn't like the way she wore it, but oh well. This was so timeless - I feel like if I went and picked up the newest issue of ELLE, which comes out next week, actually, and saw this editorial in it, I would still feel like it's as fresh now as it was then. I need all of this in my closet immediately. This makes me want to go back through all my magazines from back then and look through each and everyone of them.
That Givenchy gown is to die for. It literally breaks your heart. That collection is actually the reason I love Givenchy to this day.

1 comment: