Saturday, June 20, 2009

Acropolis Museum - Athens, Greece



The Acropolis Museum, designed by Fraco - Swiss Architect Bernard Tschumi, is set to open tonight in Athens. The museum features more than 350 artifacts and sculptures formally housed in a small space of the (actual) acropolis. I couldn't be more impressed with the final product - if I were rich I would totally be there tonight. I truly feel like Athens is one of those cities that are on the verge of something amazing. They have so much of everything there - amazing history, the best food, boys....lol, so much culture.
Nothing get my attention the way art does. It makes my heart race, no joke. I find it so completely consuming. And there's nothing more extraordinary than when art and architecture merge. It's just amazing. I need to be in Athens, soon.



(bbc.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment