Friday, August 14, 2009

Another Again...


Last night, it finally felt like Seattle again. We've been having some amazing weather lately. I'm not complaining about that. But lately, I have been feeling a little anxious to get back to the Seattle I know - rainy, rainy, rainy. It poured, yesterday evening, actually, I guess making up for lost time. Perfect weather for grabbing a cup of Starbucks, or Tully's, or whatever your poison may be, curling up with your favorite book, or laptop, as in my case, and just letting the time pass.

Dresco, my brother and constant travel companion, (thanks And) took this one while I drove. It was amazing. The is the Narrow's Bridge, which connects Gig Harbor and Tacoma, and you could see fog hovering above the water, near the cliffs on both sides. Wish he could have gotten shots of that as well, but we were going about 60mph...not really cruising speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment