Monday, August 10, 2009

Fall Wish List Item #1: Ivory Vuitton Epi Leather Speedy - 30

I am proud to say that in alot of ways, I admire my mom. She is classiest woman I have ever met. She radiates pure Honduran elegance. She has the most beautiful pale skin and ultra black hair which she has worn in a continuous chignon for the entirety of my life. I say that to say this: my mom has one designer item. A handbag, no less. A Louis Vuitton Canvas leather Speedy 30, which my dad bought her back when I was a kid, running around Monterey Beach. Love. So it should come as no surprise that I have recently discovered a craving for a speedy myself. The Epi Leather Speedy in Ivory. It’s just perfect. You just throw your blackberry and your passport in there and you’re ready for anything. I never thought I would want a Vuitton, because they are so completely over exposed, but the Epi is just low key enough. Those who need to know, know. Understated elegance at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment