Saturday, March 21, 2009

San Francisco





These pictures are from a recent trip to San Francisco. I love it there. I would totally live there if it weren't so expensive. It's almost as expensive to live there as New York. I'm supposed to go back in another month, but we'll see how that goes. With all the school expenses it's going to be kind of hard to get around this summer...but I'm hopeful. Really want to go back home, hang with the family, be with the people I know.
In alot of ways I'm kind of reluctant to move back to California. It almost feels like I'm taking a step back. It doesn't feel progressive. But sometimes you have to take a step back in order to take a step forward. Don't get me wrong, Seattle is a beautiful city. It really is. I love going there...I go for absolutely no reason at all. But I'm starting to feel like it isn't enough anymore. That feeling I used to get from just seeing the high rises...I don't get anymore. It really is time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment