Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Let's Talk About Marant, Shall We?




So I really love Isabel Marant for Fall Winter 09.10. It's kind of "rock & roll boho-chic", which I like. It's funny because I was so completely happy when that whole boho-chic movement, heavily influenced by Rachel Zoe, whom I love, finally went away. I couldn't have been happier. But then the whole "lady-like" look came in, which initially, felt refreshing, but after a good 6 or so seasons of it I was completely done and ready for the next thing. This collection by Marant, however, reminds us of all the reasons we loved boho in the first place. It's so completely free, which, after everything we've been through in the last several seasons, is refreshing.
Plus...love the boots on Anja.
(style)

No comments:

Post a Comment