Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Fantasy Wish List




#4: A Pair of Luxury Leggings a la Emanuelle Alt
Ok, I am dyyyyying for a pair of leather leggings. It's all I want at this point. They are the chicest things in the world...both Christmas and my birthday fall in December, so I think I am going to buy myself a pair as a "thank you for being awsome" gift...because let's face it...no one in my family would even think to buy me a pair of these...except my brother, now that I'm thinking about it. He knows me all too well. Anyway, the first pair are by the ever-amazing Maison Martin Mariegla, for about $2k. The middle pair are by Siwy, and they retail for $228. The third pair are by Fendi, and are roughly $1900. Below: Armani Exchange offers a pair that are not asssssss desireable, but are only $295. The last pair are by Alice & Olivia, and go for $330.

No comments:

Post a Comment