Friday, November 27, 2009

I Love Everything About This Video



It's so tragic what happened between Rihanna and Chris. I do not, in any way, condone what Chris did to her, but I am also a hopeless romantic, and I would like to think that sometime in the future they can reconnect and recapture the thing that they were when they were together. Maybe in another couple of years, when they're both older. What's meant to be, will be. They both need to grow up a little before that can happen, however.

On another note, I LOOOOOVE Chris' style in this video. When I first saw this, this morning actually, I thought he was rocking a pair of Tom Ford eyeglasses, but there is no "T" on the sides, so I guess not. Whatever they are, they're hott! Plus the leather trench and jeans...he looks amazing, like a model, which is odd because I never really thought of him as attractive prior to today. I like stylish guys, lol. But I'm not saying I like him, just that I can understand his appeal, now.

Anyway, I find this to be an extremely sincere video, and I really hope that he get's the help that he needs. I truly think that he is an honest human being who did a horrible, horrible thing. From now on I will judge him based on his future efforts and not what he did in the past. That is between He and Rihanna, and really, only GOD can judge.

I love the video start to finish. The lyrics, the style, the dancing, especially the part with this little boy, and the part at the end in the desert. Plus this video features Cassie, so how could I not love it? I LOVE her!

Good Luck Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment