Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Official Jon Kortajarena Post.


Okay people. I officially have a crush. Look at this man...so completely beautiful. And the great thing is that based on his interviews, he seems to be just as beautiful inside, which for me, is the most important aspect of attraction. Now I have to say, I have never been the type to crush on celebrities or models. It's just not a thought that I have in my day to day life, and honestly, I just don't find them attractive. Pero Dios mio...Jon is one extraordinary exception. God's gift to my eyes, lol. Here are a few excerpts from interviews I've taken from his website (www.jon-k.net). Get ready people, this is going to be a looooong post.

Prefection Speaks Euskera:
E: The fact that you are always surrounded by beauties makes you pay more attention to the looks or the inside of a girl?
J: I at least look for other things apart from an impressive look. Eventually you try to be with someone who fills you. I look more for how I feel when I am with someone than their physical appearance. I cannot lie either, if they also have a pretty face, that's better. But truly, I am more impressed by someone who is spectacular in the general sense, not just their appearance.
E: When you fall inlove, do you try hard?
J: I do. I give myself completely...to death.
E: Can you describe yourself using only three adjectives?
J: Humble, hardworking and a dreamer.
E: You wouldn't like to die without...?
J: Without getting totally mad of requitted love, without doing a film, without proving those I love that I love them...
Privately
E: A book?
J: The Perfume by Patrick Suskind. My moment to read? When I am flying.
E: A landscape?
J: Sunset in Famara Beach, Lanzorote, better if it is winter.
E: A Picture for your house?
J: The Kiss by Klimt. And I do not miss a single exhibition at Pompidou Centre in Paris.
E: Your current preoccupation?
J: Trying to make the most of each day.
E: Your idea of a good time?
J: Spending the day with the one I love, on the bed, eating, watching good movies and having fun. I'm an easy man to please!

...big sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment