Monday, July 13, 2009

Chloe Handbags - Fall 2009


So I've decided that I am loving Chloe for Autumn 2009. Chloe bags are considered a wardrobe staple: They have so many bags that are both classic and chic. Chloe bags very rarely become dated. Even the Paddington is still considered current, in my opinion. If you were to see someone walking around downtown with a Paddington, you wouldn't be like, OMG, 2004 flashback. If she were rocking it right, you would just think, "wow, she is really chic".

So, with that theory in mind, and the economy being the way it is, I have decided to invest a Chloe, myself. I am hoping to get the dark brown Genna (above). So Chic.
If I were lucky, and could afford it, I would also buy the Paraty in Python, shown above as well. When Phoebie left Chloe, back in 2006, to spend more time with her new daughter, one had to wonder about the direction of the house. Thankfully, they have managed to stay strong with their accessories line, which is beneficial for everyone.
(chloe.com/fr)

No comments:

Post a Comment