Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ne-yo: Part of the List Music Video




These are a few screencaps from Ne-Yo's new video: Part of the List. I have always loved the song, as I think it's one of the most beautiful and sincere to come from an R&B artist in a while. After seeing the video, I am in complete love. Not only because it appears to be shot in my birth country, Germany, or somewhere near there, such as the Czech Republic or Serbia and Montenegro (I am dying to visit there as I think it is one of the worlds most naturally beautiful countries), but just because it is so pared down and I can truely relate to this one. The bridges in the background makes me think it's shot in Prague, which is even more of a bonus (so beautiful there). Please, if you get a chance, check it out on youtube and let me know what you think (link below).
They're all part of the list.
Things that I miss.
Things like your funny little laugh
Or the way you smile or the way we kiss.
What I've noticed is this:
I come up with something new
every single time that
I sit and reminisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment